“Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart.
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens.”
“The only way to speak the truth is to speak lovingly.”
—Henry David Thoreau
What if your intention is to experience your Wholeness and Holiness? What if you became one with your Word—to your Self and to others? Would this support you in more fully conducting your relationships and life from inside the Spiritual Context? Can Self-Honoring Choices be a gateway opening you to more directly experiencing your Soul?
Examples of Nurturing Activities for this month:
- Free-form writing followed by Compassionate Self-Forgiveness.
- Cultivating supportive attitudes and choices around eating.
- Releasing addictive habits.
- Recognizing places in your life where you may be withholding with others (your Loving, communication, Acceptance) and risking an honest, caring conversation.
- Examining any area in your life where your behavior may be out of integrity with your values.
- Noticing areas where your words and actions don’t match.
- Practice renegotiating agreements in advance if you find you cannot keep the agreement —such as completing something at a particular time.
- Practicing Random Acts of Kindness.
- Tracking and honoring your agreements with yourself and others.
I am Whole and Complete, easily and naturally making Self-Honoring choices, honoring my agreements with my Self and others. I am experiencing my Wholeness and Holiness.
“I feel most loyal to my Authentic Self, to my Soul, when I pay attention to and honor the Still, Small Voice within and make Self-Honoring Choices.”
—Mary R. Hulnick
Remembering the Light Within: A Course in Soul-Centered Living