Principle of the Day
Reflecting on the Principle above, choose from the activities below. Participating daily provides you with rich and meaningful opportunities for engaging wholeheartedly on both the Goal Line and Soul Line—opportunities for recalibrating your consciousness and life at higher levels and for developing and demonstrating greater Mastery as a Way of Being and a Way of Life. The opportunities to accelerate your Transformation and Awakening are exceptional.
Morning Intentions (5 min)
We encourage you to begin each morning with Calling in the Light, setting your intentions, and energizing your Quality & Affirmation by saying them out loud from your Heart.
Manifesting Your Sacred Yes Project
Enthusiasm is one of the most powerful engines of success. When you do a thing, do it with all your might. … Be active, be energetic, be enthusiastic and faithful, and you will accomplish your object. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
—Ralph Waldo Emerson
In service to creating an environment of accountability and support, we encourage you to share your Sacred Yes Project Vision Statement, your Criteria, and your Project progress with your Project Team each month.
We encourage you to do the following on a regular basis.
- Place your project and Vision Statement into the Light for the Highest Good.
- Place yourself, your Sacred Yes Project team members, and your classmates into the Light for the Highest Good.
- Place your Sacred Yes Project Quality, Affirmation, and Vision Statement where you see them daily (e.g. on your mirror or your phone’s lock screen).
- What is one action step you can take today to move your Sacred Yes Project forward? Are you committed to taking this step today?
Resources for Designing and Completing Your Sacred Yes Project:
- Handout PDF: Designing & Manifesting Your Sacred Yes Project: Co-Creating Your Blueprint
- Template: Sacred Yes Project Blueprint for Manifestation.docx
- Project Sample V Career Change with Criteria Table.docx
- Project Sample VI Partnership with Criteria Table.docx
- Sacred Yes Project Sample VI-Intimacy Rating Scale.pdf
Relationship as Spiritual Opportunity: Implementing Your Relationship Remedy
Implement your Relationship Remedy for this month. Remember, this can be as small as…
- Placing yourself and the person who is the focus of your Relationship Project into the Light.
- Asking for Spirit’s assistance for the Highest Good on a daily basis.
- Reviewing your Relationship Intentions once a week.
- Listening to Soul Moment: Mary’s Self-Forgiveness Meditation or Soul Moment: Flooding With Loving Meditation.
- Utilizing your Relationship Rating Scale to track your experience.
- Using Free-Form Writing as a vehicle for writing a letter in which you freely express your feelings followed by Compassionate Self-Forgiveness.
- Using the Blessing for Cleansing the Lens of Perception (on handout Soul-Centered Basic Skill: Cleansing the Lens of Perception Through Identifying, Owning, Accepting, and Dissolving Negative Projections)
- Listening to Mary’s recording of A Blessing of Healing Grace or recording it in your own voice and listening to it.
We simply encourage you to choose one, simple thing and then follow through with it.
Healing of Memories Daily Practice
Awakening into the Awareness of who you truly are and living your life from within that Awakened state is the essence of Soul-Centered Living. The Healing of Memories is one of the most beautiful ways you can participate in the work you came to this earth to do. The processes assist you in cleansing the lens of your perception and dissolving crystallized patterns of thinking, believing, feeling, and behaving that free you to know experientially that you are the Presence of Love.
—Mary R. Hulnick
Theme: Initiative vs. Guilt (Ages 3–6)
Resolution: Mature Sense of Purpose
1a. Go into the Sacred Space of your already open Heart and prayerfully ask for Spirit’s Assistance in resolving and dissolving any unresolved material in your consciousness having to do with this memory for your Highest Good, Flooding the younger part inside with Blessings of Loving & Compassion for whatever came forward during the trio process.
1b. Refer to your Client notes from the Healing of Memories trio process regarding:
- Judgment, Limiting Beliefs, Misinterpretations of Reality/Misidentifications
- Key Compassionate Self-Forgiveness statements
- The Truth Is statements
2. Affirm “The Truth is…” statements.
3. Listen to this Blessing for the Intergenerational Healing of Memories. Perhaps you’ll consider this as a 33-day process.
Your Self-Nurturing Daily Practice
Gardeners are good at nurturing, and they have a great quality of patience, they’re tender. They have to be persistent.
Nurturing is a Way of Being. It has resonance with the Spiritual Psychology Principle #3: “Since we are all a part of God, our Essential Nature also is Love—and we have the opportunity of knowing our Loving nature experientially, Here and Now.”
Consider the possibility that one element of the Earth School curriculum involves experientially learning what it means to nurture and care for your Self on all levels: Physically, Mentally, Emotionally, and Spiritually and, in addition, nurturing your Awareness of your Authentic Self.
We are multidimensional and there are multiple levels and opportunities for nurturing. Click below for guidance on this month’s theme.
Mary’s Nurturing Challenge of the Month 💜
Explore these two questions through journaling:
1) What do you Love?
2) How can you serve what you Love?
Your Patterning Journal: A Tool for Leverage & Liberation
The neutral and luminous background of our consciousness provides us with the space we need to observe mental [and emotional] events rather than being at their mercy.
Your Patterning Journal provides an opportunity for you to function as a Spiritual Scientist through practicing Neutral Observation in your own consciousness. By observing patterns in consciousness, it is possible to gain the leverage necessary to alter/dissolve certain patterns, thereby recalibrating your consciousness at a higher level.
It is recommended that you write in your Journal every day (just before going to sleep seems to work best for most people) and a minimum of three days per week is usually recommended to produce significant shifts in consciousness. It is important to date each entry.
Experiences from anywhere in your life that tended to bring forward upset from within you. Upset is defined as emotional disturbance and/or mental judgment. Write what happened and how you reacted. Write in sufficient detail so that you will be able to recall the experience when you re-read your Journal later in the course. On a scale of 1 to 100, where 1 is a mild reaction and 100 is an extremely strong reaction, what was the level of your reaction?
Experiences from anywhere in your life that tended to bring forward upliftment from within you. Upliftment is defined as characterized by Empathy, Compassion, Joy, Humor, Peace, and Loving. Write what happened and how you responded. Write in sufficient detail so that you will be able to recall the experience when you re-read your Journal later in the course. On a scale of 1 to 100, where 1 is a mild response and 100 is an extremely strong response, what was the level of your response?
Challenging situations from anywhere in your life, where you responded with equanimity.* Write what happened and how you responded. Write in sufficient detail so that you will be able to recall the experience when you re-read your Journal later in the course.
*Random House Dictionary defines equanimity as “mental or emotional stability or composure, especially under tension or strain; calmness; equilibrium.”
Additional Resource: Patterning Journal Monthly Review.docx
As a Spiritual Warrior, you must realize that there is no substance to upsetting emotions and fantasies. Instead of indulging the past, and making yourself a slave to it, through observation you will confront the upset and guilt of the past and stop it here and now. Most people think that when these thoughts occur to them, they have to do something about them: They have to explain, justify, feel guilt. But there is nothing you have to do except observe.
Your Rating Scale: Empowering Tools for Transforming Consciousness
The process of creating a Rating Scale actually begins the intended transformation in consciousness. It’s a methodology of aligning your intention and identifying the continuum of transformation in a way that supports incremental shifts in consciousness. It’s a way of custom designing a vehicle that can accelerate your own Healing, transformation, and Awakening.
We encourage you to track your ratings daily at the completion of each day using the Rating Scale that you developed. Simply review your Rating Scale as you reflect on your experience during the day. Choose the number that is most resonant with your experience. Enter that number (or a checkmark under the corresponding rating column) on the Rating Scale Tracking Sheet provided for your use. You’ll note that often the ratings are incremental over the course of the year. We suggest printing it out and keeping it and your Rating Scale near your bed or wherever you will see it so you can note your daily rating as part of completing your day. You may also choose to use the electronic version where you would enter checkmarks under the corresponding rating column. We’ve also provided a Sample Rating Scale Tracking Sheet and an Inner Peace Rating Scale for your reference.
Soul Moments of the Month: Your Soul's Blessing for You and A Blessing for the Intergenerational Healing of Memories
Your Soul’s Blessing for You
A Blessing for the Intergenerational Healing of Memories
Curated Recommended Readings
Complete the curated recommended readings for the month below and mark them as complete as you go. Or you can find a list of just the books here. Find links to purchase the books below as well.
- James Clear. Atomic Habits — Introduction; The Fundamentals: Why Tiny Changes Make a Big Difference; CH 1–3
- Jim Loehr and Tony Schwartz. The Power of Full Engagement — CH 1: Fully Engaged: Energy, Not Time, Is Our Most Precious Resources; CH 2: The Disengaged Life of Roger B
- George Leonard. Mastery — Introduction and Part 1: The Master’s Journey
- Steven Pressfield. The War of Art — Foreword; What I Do; What I Know; The Unlived Life; Book One
- Peter Senge, et al. Presence — Introduction: Of Parts and Wholes; Part I: Learning to See, CH 1: The Requiem Scenario, CH 2: Seeing Our Seeing
- Brené Brown. Daring Greatly — What It Means to Dare Greatly; Introduction: My Adventures in the Arena
- Piero Ferrucci. The Power of Kindness — Preface, Introduction to 10th Anniversary Edition, Introduction, CH 1: Honesty, CH 2: Harmlessness, CH 3: Warmth
- Wayne Muller. Legacy of the Heart — Prelude: Reawakening; CH 1: Pain and Forgiveness
- The Five-Minute Journal
Setting Bedtime Intentions (7 min)
We encourage you to finish each day with Setting Bedtime Intentions.
Bedtime Intentions are a way of asking for Spirit’s assistance, trusting that Spirit has your best interests (Highest Good) at heart, and directly inviting Spirit to participate in the Awakening of your consciousness and in the matters of your daily life.
Share your wins in your 2020 Class Facebook Group!
Once you have completed your chosen actions for the day, mark this day as complete to track your consistent engagement.