“There are so many opportunities to bring forward the Strength of your Heart through speaking kind words. What if this Way of Being became part of your own code of honor and an expression of Loyalty to Your Soul?”
—Mary and Ron Hulnick
Remembering the Light Within: A Course in Soul-Centered Living
What if your intention is weaning yourself from any expression that is less than kind—weaning yourself from emotional reactivity and out-of-balance expression? What if you were to practice Neutral Observation, to slooooow it down so you can explore the s p a c e between stimulus and response— s p a c e in which you can choose your response and the energy upon which your words ride? What if LOVING is the carrier pigeon delivering your message . . . would that rock your world?
Examples of Nurturing Activities for this month:
- Practicing Self-prizing and Self-acknowledgment daily.
- Seeing the Loving Essence in yourself and others.
- Using Heart-Centered Listening.
- Authentically prizing one person (or more) each day.
- Changing the channel when your Inner Critic’s voice comes forward.
- Listening to K-LOVE (Discerning between K-EGO and K-LOVE).
- Completing your day with a Daily Review and Compassionate Self-Forgiveness of judgments.
Between stimulus and response, there is a s p a c e — s p a c e for me to reflect, attune, and speak from my Heart! I am sloooooowing down, noticing the s p a c e between what happens and my response. I am reflecting, attuning to the Loving, and speaking from my Heart.
“The words you speak become the house you live in.”
“Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.”