“You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you’ll discover will be wonderful. What you’ll discover is yourself.”
“Above all, practice being Loyal to your Soul.”
“Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What’s a sundial in the shade?”
Nurturing Your Awareness Of Your Authentic Self
The Life Mastery and Soul-Centered Living offering was birthed in a flash of inspiration and is a wonderful example of Spirit-Inspired Creativity. The inspiration came unbidden four days before Christmas when I (Mary) was talking on the phone with a colleague about an unrelated work project. Suddenly, the idea of offering an evening plus one-day class consisting of the deeper work offered in the Healing of Memories and Relationship as Spiritual Opportunity courses was present. The idea came fully formed. It did not come in response to a question nor in response to an analysis of a situation or need. It simply “dropped in.” I knew that something wonderful had just been delivered to me. I was totally inspired and immediately shared the idea with Ron.
What is truly amazing about this inspiration is all of the Spirit-Inspired Creativity that has flowed from it as we worked on developing the offering. There were new ideas, fresh approaches, and deeper insights into the material we’d be sharing—new processes that came forward. The creative process of design and development has been characterized by Enthusiasm and Joy!! In recognizing the fertile seed that was delivered, we opened a door to a cornucopia of Spirit-Inspired Creativity!!
May this month’s focus of Nurturing Your Awareness of Your Authentic Self support you in opening to receive Spirit-Inspired Creativity.
“The creative process is a process of surrender, not control.”
—Julia Cameron The Artist’s Way
“So this, I believe, is the central question upon which all creative living hinges: Do you have the courage to bring forth the treasures that are hidden within you?”
—Elizabeth Gilbert Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear
Imagine your Joy in bringing forward the Strength of your Heart and more fully expressing your Creativity in simple and Spirit-Inspired ways that are fulfilling to you!
Examples of Nurturing Activities for this month:
- Listening to music, singing, playing a musical instrument, attending a musical event, etc.
- Reading and/or writing poetry, creative writing, inspirational writing, blogging, etc.
- Dancing, etc.
- Painting, drawing, sculpting, photography, visiting galleries, etc.
- Gardening, arranging flowers for your table.
- Clutter clearing, opening space inside and out for inspiration.
- Free-Form Writing as a way of clearing “inner clutter” making space for Spirit’s inspiration.
- Gestalting with Spirit-Inspired Inspiration.
- Enjoying/savoring experiences and expressions of Beauty.
- Creating a rich and dimensional Ideal Scene for a Spirit-Inspired, Creative expression or project.
I am Awakening into the Awareness of who I AM, joyfully receiving, expressing, and enjoying Spirit-Inspired creativity.
Between a good artist
And a great one
Will often lay down his tool
Then pick up an invisible club
On the mind’s table
And helplessly smash the easels and
Whereas the vintage man
No longer hurts itself or anyone
And keeps on