How do I order a USM transcript?
Academic and/or Enrollment Verification transcripts can be ordered online or by mail. Please note: transcript orders cannot be accepted in person, by telephone, e-mail, or fax.
All outstanding obligations (financial, academic, or administrative) due to the University must be cleared before the transcript order can be fulfilled.
In order to comply with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), all transcript requests require authorization.
Your request can be authorized with an electronic signature (which will be collected below) if:
- You attended the University of Santa Monica (formerly known as Koh-e-Nor) any time from 1976 to the present.
- The billing name on the credit card you use to pay for this order matches both the Student Name on this order and the student name in your record.
- The required data fields “Year(s) Attended” and “Date of Birth” match the information in your record.
If the University is unable to verify your order, we will send you an Authorization Form that you must sign and then return via fax or mail before your order can be completed. (No payment information is requested on the Authorization Form.)
How long does it take to process my request?
All orders, including pick-up orders, are processed within five (5) business days from the date your order is submitted/received. Orders will only be processed once payment has cleared.
How much are transcripts?
Transcripts (official or unofficial) or enrollment verifications are $5 each. USM accepts payment by cash (for in-person requests only), credit or debit card.
Complete the Transcript Order Form below once you have indicated your acknowledgment of the requirements set forth above.
What kind of transcript should I order?
- Official: details your complete academic record, including courses, grades, units, GPA, and degree received; is signed by the Registrar; and embossed with the University’s seal.
- Unofficial: details your complete academic record, including courses, grades, units, GPA, and degree received; is marked with “Student Copy”; and is not signed or embossed.
- Enrollment Verification: a letter including your dates of attendance. This option would be for those who took a Program as a Certificate of Completion (COC) student.
NOTE: Orders cannot be cancelled once they are submitted.