This post-Offering stage provides an important opportunity to acknowledge yourself for all your heartfelt devotion and work! In this stage you also assess the event, review feedback, attune to the prizing and guidance of your Inner Teacher, and develop a plan for upleveling—both the event itself, as well as your own facilitation of it.
This stage is also very important as it provides a Sustainment Plan of activities to participants to support their ongoing integration of the materials and processes presented. It is ideal to schedule follow-up check-ins during the Sustainment Stage to ensure commitments are kept, learning is in progress, and results are being measured to ensure your participants recognize their growth.
- Gameboard, Stage 6: Sustaining
- Milestone 1: Self-Acknowledgment
- Milestone 2: Feedback from Self & Spirit
- Milestone 3: Self-Care
- Milestone 4: Gather Feedback
- Milestone 5: Post-Assessment
- Milestone 6: Updates
- Milestone 7: Self-Improvement
- Milestone 8: Sustainment Plan
- Milestone 9: Daily Spiritual Practice
- Milestone 10: Celebrate!