Complete the curated recommended readings for the month below. You’ll find links to purchase the books and to mark each reading as complete.
- James Clear. Atomic Habits — The 3rd Law: Make It Easy; CH 11–14
- Jim Loehr. The Power of Full Engagement — CH 6: Mental Energy: Appropriate Focus and Realistic Optimism; CH 7: Spiritual Energy: He Who Has a Why to Live
- Peter Senge, et al. Presence — Part 2: Into the Silence,; CH 8: The Wedding; Part 3: Becoming a Force of Nature, CH 9: In the Corridor of Dreams; CH 10: The Grand Will
- John Bradshaw. Family Secrets — Do You Know a Secret Like This?; Prologue; Parable: The Secret History of Dorothy, pp. vii–xix; Ch 1: When Silence Is Golden; Ch 2: When Secrets Are Dark; Ch 3: How Is It Possible Not to Know What You Know? Ch 4: Beginners’ Mind: Re-imagining Your Family; Ch 5: Drawing Your Family Map: The Genogram as Rosetta Stone; Ch 6: Your Ancestors’ Dark Secrets
- Don Miguel Ruiz. The Mastery of Love — Ch 4: The Track of Love, the Track of Fear; Ch 5: The Perfect Relationship